• 600 Kona Kai Resort and Spa – SAN DIEGO, CA 3-Day, 2-Night stay for TWO Plus: Two 50-minute Spa treatments, Spa lunch for two, daily Healthy Start breakfast, Beach Cabana for the day with fresh fruit Valid to 5/31/19 Experience the new Kona Kai Resort & Spa on Shelter Island in San Diego. With a look that combines classic beach charm with whimsical accents, patrons enjoy a newly redesigned resort and all the amenities that accompany the multi-million-dollar refreshment project. During the day, you may choose to kick back and relax on a Shelter Island private beach. Spend a simple day sipping something wonderful, curled up in a big hat with a terrific book. You’ll find you quickly melt into the essence of the resort’s vibe. Enjoy newly renovated, spacious San Diego accommodations and panoramic views from your private balcony or patio terrace. Gaze upon lush gardens, the prominent marina or the beautiful San Diego waterways.
This getaway is the “SpaTerre Experience” with a focus on promoting health and well-being for mind, body and soul. At SpaTerre, you’ll discover exotic Indonesian, Fijian, and Thai spa experiences and rituals that are custom-designed to replace the weight of the world with a feeling of utter relaxation and renewal. SpaTerre is the signature spa of Noble House Hotels & Resorts and “home” of the resort’s exclusive heated alpha-quartz sand bed. Discover the bed’s healing power of warm sand to alleviate pain and promote comfort. Kona Kai Resort & Spa has designed this package especially for you to relax, renew and revive! Subject to availability. Donated by: Kona Kai Resort & Spa Noble House Hotels & Resorts
• 601 Maui Calling – One Week in Paradise – MAUI, HI 7-Day, 6-Night holiday for FOUR Valid NOVEMBER 5-11, 2018 Visit the captivating island of Maui and enjoy warm beaches, waterfalls and romantic sunsets. You are cordially invited by the Powell family to enjoy a two-bedroom plus den condominium ideally located overlooking the golf course at the Grand Champions Villas in Wailea, Maui. This world-class complex features two pools with whirlpool spas, barbecue facilities and lush gardens. On 12 acres, it is surrounded by Wailea’s award-winning Old Blue Golf Course & Tennis Club. Ranked in the top 50 best resort tennis facilities, the club boasts 11 plexi-pave courts, 3 lit courts for night play, a stadium court and a full service pro shop. This quiet setting is just a five-minute drive to Wailea’s famous beaches making Grand Champions Villas a popular spot for Maui residents and visitors. A premier shopping area, The Wailea Town Center with some of the best boutique stores on the islands, is located just a short walk away. Donated by: Rick, Debbie, Jeremy and Ashley Powell
• 602 California Dreamin’ – NAPA AND SONOMA VALLEYS, CA 3-Day, 2-Night stay for TWO Plus: First Class Accommodations, dinner, winery visits Valid to 5/31/19 A surprise is waiting for you and your guest! Get ready to enjoy wine country bliss as you savor a three day, two-night stay in first class accommodations nestled among the hillside wineries of plush Napa Valley. Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits Master Sommeliers will personally select prestigious wineries for your VIP tours and tastings. You will enjoy superb vintages from some of America’s most celebrated vintners and wineries as well as dine at one of the best restaurants in Napa/Sonoma. In addition, you will visit the Carano’s incredible Villa Fiore and experience the beauty of Ferrari-Carano. This is a must have for wine lovers. A life long memorable experience not available to the public. Please allow at least 45 days for reservations. Based upon hotel availability; excludes gratuities. Donated by: Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits of Nevada and Larry Ruvo
• 603 The Greenwich Hotel – MANHATTAN, NY 3-Day, 2-Night stay for TWO Plus: Superior Greenwich Guestroom Valid during 7/1-8/31/18 and 1/1-3/31/19 The Greenwich Hotel, situated in Manhattan’s Tribeca district, has the atmosphere of a discreet member’s club and a delicious feeling of space and serenity. Downtown Manhattan has never felt so rich and inviting. Each room and suite are unique with hand-loomed rugs and Duxiana beds from Sweden. Modern technology complements this unique hotel’s old-world charm. Explore Tribeca with all its hidden treasures, superior shopping, acclaimed museums and restaurants during a two-night stay in a Superior Greenwich Guestroom. Subject to availability. Donated by: The Greenwich Hotel Altour, The Leading Expert in Travel
• 604 FOUR Roundtrip e-passes valid for Air Travel Valid to 5/16/19 These four roundtrip Southwest flight e-passes are valid for travel on Southwest operated, published scheduled service only in the United States, its territories and its possessions, including Puerto Rico. There are no blackout dates. These passes cannot be exchanged, extended or reissued. Donated by: Southwest Airlines
• 605 Sunset Marquis Hotel and Villas – WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA 3-Day, 2-Night stay for TWO Plus: One-bedroom Deluxe Villa, dinner for two at Cavatina, Sunday brunch for two and two 50-minute massages Valid to 5/19/19 Unique even by Hollywood Standards, the Sunset Marquis has served as a haven for the famous, the infamous (and, occasionally, the indicted) since 1963. It has been ground zero for some truly scandalous gatherings while offering opportunities for relaxation to rival even the most decadent luxury hotels. This luxurious four-star, all suite hotel sits on five acres of lush gardens just moments away from exquisite shopping and gourmet dining. You may very well choose never to leave this ultimate romantic retreat. With guestrooms portraying a Zen-like quality and a modern representation of the 1930’s and 1950’s décor, home will soon be forgotten. Cavatina with its gorgeous year-round garden setting, located inside the legendary Sunset Marquis features a menu created by renowned Chef/Restaurateur Michael Schlow. Chef Schlow is considered to be one of the most respected culinary professionals in the U.S.; Cavatina is his first venture on the West Coast. And if, as you leave, you want help dodging the paparazzi, using some time-tested diversionary tactics up – all complimentary of course! Gratuity excluded. Subject to availability. Donated by: Sunset Marquis Hotel and Villas Cavatina
• 606 The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel – LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 3-Day, 2-Night stay for TWO Plus: Garden/Pool View Accommodations, dinner for TWO at enoSTEAK Valid to 5/18/19 Escape to North America’s Leading Beach Resort according to World Travel Awards. The Ritz Carlton, Laguna Niguel has a striking oceanfront setting. Consistently ranked among the world’s premier travel destinations, this alluring Southern California vacation spot provides the perfect getaway for the discriminating guest. Restore your spirit in the cleansing waters of the resort’s brand-new spa. Offering an intimate steakhouse experience, enoSTEAK focuses on quality ingredients with pasture raised beef and locally sourced produce complemented by artisanal cheeses, charcuterie and an impressive wine selection. Treat yourself to a romantic California coast vacation in richly appointed accommodations and enjoy tranquil gardens, rambling walkways and intimate courtyards during this magical getaway. Excluding gratuity plus July, August and holidays; subject to availability. Donated by: The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel enoSteak
• 607 E.L.V.I.S.: Experience Las Vegas in Style – LAS VEGAS, NV 3-Day, 2-Night stay at Mandalay Bay for FOUR Plus: Limousine airport transfers, #1 rated shows, dinners, lunch at Southern Glazers Wine and Spirits Valid Monday-Thursday to 5/31/19 Visit America’s culinary mecca – LAS VEGAS! Upon your arrival, YOU AND YOUR THREE GUESTS will be escorted by limousine service to Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino for an unforgettable getaway. Your first evening will begin at Rick Moonen’s RM Seafood, where Chef Moonen offers exemplary fresh ingredients. Your evening concludes with the MJ One show, a tonic fusion of acrobatics, dance and visuals that takes the audience on an immersive journey through the music and spirit of Michael Jackson.
The following day, you’ll enjoy a special luncheon, wine tasting and tour at Southern Glazers Wine and Spirits of Nevada state-of-the-art facility, not open to the public, where a master sommelier will select vintage wines and discuss both old and new world wines with you. In the evening, you’ll dine at Rao’s in Caesars Palace which features a replica of the 12-table landmark in New York City and Italian meals are magnificent culinary experiences. Dinner will be followed by one of the incredible shows at the Caesars Palace Colosseum. Depending on the time of your travel, you will see a live performance of Celine Dion, Elton John, Rod Stewart or Mariah Carey. All wines for your dinners will be personally selected by a Master Sommelier from Southern Wine and Spirits. Please allow at least 45 days advanced notice for reservations. Subject to availability. Excludes tax and gratuities. Two bottles of red wine and two bottles of white wine will be selected for your dinner; any alcohol beverage above those bottles will be the guest’s responsibility. Donated by: Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits of Nevada and Larry Ruvo
• 608 Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Resort – CALISTOGA, CA 3-Day, 2-Night stay for TWO Plus: Bay Forest Lodge Accommodations Valid Sunday-Thursday to 3/1/19 Ranked in the “Top 5 in the World” – Travel + Leisure 2017 “World’s Best Resorts”: Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Resort is where nature is the primary amenity. Tucked into a private canyon in the Upper Napa Valley on a 157-acre site marked by ancient oaks, majestic hills, a rock-hewn stream and private lake lies the Napa Valley spa resort, Calistoga Ranch – the ultimate expression of the Napa Valley experience. At this rarefied luxury retreat nature not only coexists with, but helps create, a completely new level of connection, comfort and contentment. From a celebration of Napa wine and food to restorative Napa spa offerings, experience a seamless blending of the outside and indoors for endless inspiration.
Your Bay Forest Lodge offers: 1,200 square feet of indoor-outdoor living space with warm furnishings, natural textiles and original artwork all within a beautiful wooded setting. The one-bedroom suite connects to a spacious living room via a trellis patio with an indoor-outdoor fireplace. Other features include:
Subject to availability; some blackout dates apply. Donated by: Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Resort The Meetings Concierge
• 609 Belmond El Encanto – SANTA BARBARA, CA 3-Day, 2-Night stay for TWO Plus: Premier Bungalow Valid Sunday-Thursday to 5/20/19 Belmond El Encanto, a Forbes Five-Star luxury hotel, has been meticulously restored to capture all the romance and glamour that endeared it to both the local Santa Barbara community and visitors alike. Only ninety-two California-styled suites and bungalows dot the lush, terraced grounds featuring seven acres of landscaped gardens with sweeping views of Santa Barbara and the Pacific Ocean. Modern additions to the expansive outdoor swimming pool and a new state-of-the-art spa your experience. The resort’s setting atop a commanding hilltop perch offers the ultimate secluded retreat. Some blackout dates apply. Subject to availability. Donated by: Belmond El Encanto
• 610 The Chatwal, New York – NEW YORK, NY 3-Day, 2-Night stay for TWO Plus: Deluxe Guestroom Valid to 2/1/19 The Chatwal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New York City earned the prestigious accolade of 2017 Travel + Leisure World’s Best: “#2 in The 10 Best Hotels in New York City.” Located on 44th Street, the hotel is steps from Broadway theaters and the city’s media and financial giants. Designed by Stanford White, its 1930s Empire Art Deco look has been re-imagined by Thierry Despont evoking a grand era of travel for today’s savvy jetsetters. Your Deluxe Guestroom has a handmade Shifman mattress and 400-thread-count Frette lines. A sparkling brown/black granite bathroom features raindrop showers, full size Asprey bath amenities and Toto bidet toilets. Complimentary butler service and pool fitness center access are the ideal touches for a perfect stay. Subject to availability. Donated by The Chatwal, A Luxury Collection Hotel The Meetings Concierge
• 611 Monarch Beach Resort – DANA POINT, CA 3-Day, 2-Night stay for TWO Plus: Fireside Studio Suite, your choice of two rounds of golf OR two (50) minute Miraval Spa treatments Valid to 5/31/19 Overlooking the azure waters of the Pacific, Monarch Beach Resort is winner of the Golf Magazine Gold Medal Status for Golf Resorts and Travel + Leisure World’s Best: America’s Best Hotels for Families. The AAA Five-Diamond resort embodies Southern California’s coastal lifestyle: From championship golf links to Miraval Life In Balance Spa to water sports and award-winning dining, featuring the new Bourbon Steak Orange County, A Michael Mina Restaurant, Monarch Beach Resort has it all! After a day of splashing in the surf or sublime relaxation, retreat to the sophisticated comfort of your Fireside Studio Suite. Resort amenities include a private beach club, three pools, a state of the art athletic club and a golf course. Subject to availability. Donated by: Monarch Beach Resort
• 612 Newport Beach Holiday for FOUR – NEWPORT BEACH, CA 6-Day, 5-Night stay for FOUR Plus: TWO bedrooms, TWO bathrooms Valid to 6/1/19, excluding holiday weekends Get away from it all during a 5-night Newport Beach holiday for FOUR. Perfect every season of the year. The beautiful duplex downstairs unit features two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Situated just two houses off the sandy beach, you are just a couple of steps from Newport’s restaurant scene, shopping and gorgeous harbor action. Subject to availability. Donated by: Walter Buttkus III and Lisa Bulkley
• 613 W South Beach – MIAMI BEACH, FL 3-Day, 2-Night stay for TWO Plus: Wonderful Studio accommodations Valid to 4/30/19 Welcome to the playground of the hip and cool. Steps from the ocean and Collins Avenue, W South Beach is a singular getaway where Whatever/Whenever® service is yours at the touch of a button. Escape to an oasis among South Beach hotels, where iconic design and mesmerizing ocean views from your own private balcony lay the backdrop for an experience that promises whatever you want, whenever you want it. Excluding special events and some blackout dates apply. Subject to availability. Donated by: W South Beach
• 614 Waikiki Parc Hotel – HONOLULU, HI 4-Day, 3-Night stay for TWO Plus: Deluxe Ocean View Accommodations, dinner for two at Alan Wong’s Honolulu Valid to 9/30/18 This 4-star boutique hotel offering exceptional amenities in a superb location is situated just across from Waikiki Beach. Guestrooms at the Waikiki Parc blend modern design and comfort with more than 325-square feet of space and an outdoor lanai or balcony overlooking the Pacific Ocean. As one of the most sought-after hotels in Hawaii, Waikiki Parc offers European-style bathrooms, vibrant art, chic amenities and a rooftop pool. It’s what you had hoped for when vacationing in Honolulu, but even more. Plus, enjoy dinner for two at Alan Wong’s Honolulu where famed chef Alan Wong presents his innovative, colorful Hawaiian fare. $190 certificate. Gratuity excluded. Restaurant certificate valid Monday-Thursday. Package subject to availability. Donated by: Waikiki Parc Hotel Alan Wong’s Restaurant
• 615 The Little Nell – ASPEN, CO 3-Day, 2-Night stay for TWO Valid to 4/14/19 The Little Nell, a member of Relais & Chateaux, is the winner of many awards and accolades, including the prestigious Forbes Five-Star Award (23rd consecutive year to receive this designation) as “One of the Best Hotels in the World.” Element, the signature restaurant and bar, was awarded *****. US News & World Report ranked The Little Nell #1 for “Best Hotels in Colorado” and in the top 25 for “Best Hotels in the US.” This resort is a Colorado mountain destination for all seasons located in Aspen. The Little Nell is the only ski in/ski out hotel in Aspen, and the cosmopolitan but intimate hotel has the most convenient access to skiing, tennis, golf, fly-fishing, art and music festivals. “Town Side” or “Mountain Side” – each guestroom is individually decorated. With a contemporary aesthetic, all of the furniture has been designed specifically to fit the unique attributes of each room. The hotel’s goal is to offer guests the highest level of comfort that continues to feel like a home away from home, exhibiting touches of classic Aspen with warm tones and a residential feel. Excluding 6/13-7/9; 8/30-9/4; 12/13/18-1/4/19; 1/16-22/19; 2/14-20/19; holidays and subject to availability. Donated by: The Little Nell Altour – The Leading Expert in Travel
• 616 Ultimate Golf – Championship Golf Outings for FOUR in INDIAN WELLS and NEWPORT BEACH Since 1956, Indian Wells Country Club located in Indian Wells, California has been known as the “Fun Club of the Desert.” Today, the club offers its members and guests two courses featuring 36 challenging holes of golf, seven regular men’s, women’s and couples’ golf groups and a golf academy. Indian Wells Country Club offers two courses featuring 36 challenging golf holes, including the picturesque Cove Course with spectacular canyons and vistas, and the Classic Course, which was the original home of the Bob Hope Classic for more than 40 years. Both courses provide golfers with challenging shots and unique holes. Club member Tom Penna extends an invitation to enjoy TWO ROUNDS OF GOLF for FOUR at Indian Wells Country Club. Includes breakfast OR lunch at The Grille (IWCC Clubhouse) for EIGHT people on one day OR FOUR people for two days. Limit: $25 per person for meal. Valid to 5/19/19. Course is closed for seeding 10/25-11/10/18. Donated by: Thomas J. Penna – INDIAN WELLS, CA PLUS: The perfect game of golf for FOUR in the perfect location. – PELICAN HILL GOLF COURSE, voted “#1 Golf Resort in the World” by readers of Condé Nast Traveler. Like the rest of The Resort at Pelican Hill, the golf courses are designed to co-exist in perfect harmony with the natural California landscape. Thirty-six outstanding holes feature manicured fairways that appear to genuflect gracefully to rugged arroyos. Stunning greens afford breathtaking views of the Pacific. The renowned Ocean North and Ocean South courses, originally opened in 1991, have been re-perfected by original course designer Tom Fazio. Enjoy FOUR certificates, each for one round of golf on one of the two Tom Fazio designed courses. Includes golf cart. Valid Monday-Thursday to 6/1/19, excluding special events and holidays. Please reserve your golf reservations no more than two weeks in advance. Donated by: Pelican Hill Golf Club – NEWPORT BEACH, CA
• 617 Hook the Cure – PUERTO VALLARTA, MEXICO 4-Day, 3 Night stay for TWO Plus: Exclusive Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa, beachfront location; All Inclusive, you choose – fishing, spa, golf, round trip air transportation Valid November 8-11, 2018 Calling all anglers…to Puerto Vallarta: fishing/golf/spa – YOUR CHOICE! Hook the Cure is not your everyday catch-and-release fishing tournament. Participants in the SPA PACKAGE can select from a variety of relaxing services to calm the mind, body and soul. ANGLERS will enjoy full-service luxury fishing vessels ranging in size from 32’ to 44’ cabin cruisers with no more than four people on a boat (unless requested). Bait, gear, boat, license, lunch, drinks and bilingual crew included. The forty-mile wide Banderas Bay is an ideal location for Pacific Sailfish, Blue and Black Marlin, Dorado and Giant Yellowfin Tuna. GOLFERS will be treated to world-class golf at Vista Vallarta. Grassy hillsides, breathtaking views, natural creeks and arroyos provide the perfect setting for these signature courses designed by Jack Nicklaus and Tom Weiskopf. Whatever package you choose, this promises to be an unforgettable adventure and best of all, proceeds from Hook the Cure benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Get ready for world-class fishing, world-class golf and a world-class spa. This trip includes two round-trip tickets on Alaska Airlines. Air travel certificates valid to 5/20/19. Donated by: CF Foundation Alaska Airlines
• 618 Mexican Wine Country Adventure for TWO COUPLES – PARRAS DE LA FUENTE, COAHUILA, MEXICO 3-Day, 2-Night stay for FOUR Plus: Private tastings at Casa Madero, Rivero Gonzalez, Don Leo, Parvada; a collection wines to bring home; wine pairing gourmet lunch and dinner; and more. Includes transportation from Torreon to Parras de la Fuente. Valid to 5/19/19 Visit Mexico and discover Parras de la Fuente, an eclectic and magical town (site of many iconic films) located in the southern part of the Mexican state of Coahuila. TWO COUPLES are invited to experience a very special getaway fashioned especially for you by vintners Diana Roca and Jesus Villarreal (Parvada Wines). Parras de la Fuente, with its many colorful colonial pueblos, beautiful springs and huge trees is often called the “Oasis of Coahuila.” The Parras Valley is also famous for its wines, produced by wineries that date from the 16th century and which have received many international awards.
You’ll stay at the boutique Hotel La Casona Del Banco, set in a 19th-century former bank on a tree-lined street. This charming hotel with an old-world vibe is close to restaurants and just steps from some of the city’s most important sites. During your visit, you’ll enjoy:
Please allow at least 4 weeks’ notice; subject to availability. Fly into Torreon, Coahuila, Mexico (transportation to Torreon not included). Transportation from Torreon to Parras de la Fuente provided by Diana and Jesus. Donated by: Diana Roca and Jesus Villarreal
• 619 Mukan Resort – SIAN KA’AN BIOSPHERE, QUINTANA ROO, MEXICO 4-Day, 3-Night stay for TWO Plus: Main Villa Guestroom Valid to 5/19/19 Mukan is a luxury resort nestled on the Sian Ka’an biosphere coastline, a UNESCO World Heritage site on the eastern coast the Yucatan Peninsula near Tulum, Mexico. (Guests fly into Cancun.) Tucked away from trodden tourist attractions, the resort is completely private with only 9 rooms total providing guests with peace and tranquility rooted in the nature that surrounds it. Against a tropical backdrop, Mukan offers uninterrupted views of the crystal waters and pristine white sands of the Caribbean. Experience luxury accommodations perfectly balanced with eco-consciousness and privacy. Your Main Villa Guestroom features elegant amenities in balance with the breathtaking landscapes and shared spaces outside, all of which help to inspire Mukan Resort’s restorative spirit of sustainability.
During your stay, you may choose to enjoy activities such as fishing, yoga, kayaking and bird watching. The resort chef is happy to customize meals to suit your preferences. Local and international favorites are highlighted with locally-sourced and sustainable ingredients. Enjoy a unique dining experience tailored to your tastes and steeped in the culture and culinary traditions of the region. Gratuity and round-trip transfers from Cancun Airport to Mukan not included. Subject to availability. Donated by: Mukan Resort Hamak Hotels
• 620 Hotel El Ganzo – SAN JOSE DEL CABO, MEXICO 4-Day, 3-Night stay for TWO Plus: Ocean View Guestroom Valid to 5/19/19 El Ganzo is a small jewel of barefoot comfort and modern elegance, an intimate place with expansive views and a total sense of freedom felt throughout the property. The Artist and Musicians in Residence program is the core of the concept and ensures a totally new experience to the idea of travel. El Ganzo is the place to really get away from it all surrounded by the natural oasis of Puerto Los Cabos. “An iconic rooftop pool” says Travel+Leisure. All rooms and suites offer expansive views not only of the ocean but also the passing yachts from Puerto Los Cabos Marina. Conceptual art appears on hotel walls and in some suites adding an additional dimension not found anywhere else; you feel a vibrant pulse throughout El Ganzo. Casualness is the new comfort and at El Ganzo every space can be a place to relax. Excluding major holidays; subject to availability. Donated by: Hotel El Ganzo
• 621 Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort – LOS CABOS, MEXICO 3-Day, 2-Night stay for TWO Plus: Ocean View King Junior Suite, daily breakfast, round trip airport transfers Valid to 5/19/19 As its name implies, Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort, is a window to Paradise and one of the most acclaimed resorts ever. AAA Five-Diamond Award, 16th consecutive year and Forbes Travel Guide 2018 Star Awards: Five-Star Resort, Four-Star Spa, 3rd consecutive year – among many other awards. The desert beach hideaway in Los Cabos captivates guests with expansive suites, inspired cuisine and The Spa & Salon at Las Ventanas is a sanctuary of renewal and revitalization. Situated between San Jose Del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, the resort is located 20 minutes southwest of San Jose Del Cabo International Airport. At the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja Peninsula, Los Cabos combines a starkly beautiful desert landscape with one of the richest marine environments encompassing both the Pacific Ocean and Sea of Cortez.
Expansive and richly appointed, all suites have marble showers and Conchuela limestone floors. At the end of the day share the warmth of a seaside fire and be lulled to rest by the rhythm of gently washing waves. Or, turn your personal telescope toward the heavens to gaze at the shimmering stars. As spacious as it is luxurious, your suite offers views of the sparkling Sea of Cortez. From your 300-sq. ft. patio, enjoy a quiet moonlit dinner, gaze across the Robert Trent Jones II 18-hole golf course or take in the majestic scenery of the sand and sea. Excluding in 2018: May 24-30; June 13-16; June 29-July 8; August 10-12, 15-17; August 30-September 3; October 18-20; November 7-10, 21-25; December 16, 2018-January 2, 2019. Excluding in 2019: January 10-12; 17-21; February 1-3, 12-18, 21-23; April 3-6, 10-13, 17-21, 25-27; May 15-18. Subject to availability. Donated by: Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort
• 622 Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta – PUERTO VALLARTA, MEXICO 4-Day, 3-Night stay for TWO Plus: Ocean View Guestroom, all meals, drinks, 24-hour room and concierge service Valid to 5/19/19 Winner of the Orbitz “Best in Stay Award” based on customer reviews, this resort is situated on the golden beaches of the Banderas Bay within walking distance of the famous El Malecón boardwalk. Secrets Vallarta Bay is a vibrant oceanfront AAA Four Diamond resort providing adults with 24/7 access to 24-hour gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required, unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room and concierge services, oceanfront bars, pool and beach wait service, unlimited connectivity with free Wi-Fi and free calling to the U.S. and Canada, endless daytime activities and lively nighttime entertainment. Relax at the world-class Secrets Spa by Pevonia® or hit the green with complimentary greens fees at nearby golf courses. Plus, guests of Secrets Vallarta Bay even have the privilege to visit nearby participating resorts with the Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience that includes access to Now Amber Puerto Vallarta right next door where you’ll find seven additional restaurants and two pools to enhance your luxury experience.
Your Ocean View Guestroom offers a king-size bed (or two double beds), marble floors, full bathroom, private terrace or balcony, complimentary mini-bar and much more. Secrets Vallarta Bay has earned the Rainforest Alliance Certified designation for its commitment to reducing its environmental impact within the resort and the surrounding community. This mark is awarded to tourism businesses that adopt best management practices and meet specific criteria developed and/or endorsed by the Rainforest Alliance. Excluding holidays and some blackout dates; subject to availability. Donated by: Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta
• 623 Rosewood Baha Mar – NAUSSAU, THE BAHAMAS 3-Days, 2-Nights for TWO Plus: One-Bedroom Suite, daily breakfast, 1 beachfront dinner, 2 spa treatments, golf for 2 with club rentals and cart, private cabana, airport transfers Valid 7/1/18-6/30/19 Pairing Nassau’s British colonial heritage with the Bahamian zest for life, Rosewood Baha Mar pays tribute to the island’s glamorous past while offering the height of refinement and thoroughly modern hospitality. During your stay, you’ll have access to Long Cay, a private beach available exclusively to guests for customized day trips. Your one-bedroom suite provides exceptional tranquility, exclusive services and unparalleled, residential-style toes-in-the-sand luxury. Situated in distinct settings, Rosewood Baha Mar’s two restaurants and three bars channel the spirit of The Bahamas. Ranging from fine dining at Commonwealth to a relaxing beach bar with expansive views of the sea, the resort’s culinary experiences reflect a combination of modern and authentic influences. Experience Sense, A Rosewood Spa where an extensive range of indulgent therapies and island-inspired signature treatments are balm for the soul. Excluding 11/21-25/18, 12/21/18-1/7/19, 2/12-2/21/19, 3/19-4/5/19; subject to availability. Donated by: Rosewood Baha Mar
• 624 The Club Barbados Resort & Spa – BARBADOS, CARIBBEAN 7 to 10-night (your choice) vacation for SIX Plus: THREE separate One-bedroom Suites Valid to 12/20/19 Subject to a $125 per person/per night supplement that covers ALL gratuities, dining, beverages, activities and taxes. (Additional charge for Christmas and Presidents’ Week.) Welcome to The Club, Barbados Resort & Spa, one of the island’s Adults-Only All-Inclusive resorts. Ideally located oceanfront on Barbados’ West Coast, The Club offers their signature Spa, three freshwater swimming pools, all-Inclusive dining and drinks, water sports, entertainment, and the warm hospitality Barbados is famous for. Subject to availability. Donated by: The Club Barbados Resort & Spa Elite Island Resorts