VIETNAM FROM NORTH TO SOUTH
EIGHT MAGICAL NIGHTS FOR TWO AND SO MUCH MORE
Intoxicating history and culture, stunning natural beauty
9-Day, 8-Night stay for TWO
Plus: Deluxe accommodations at all hotels and resorts, Halong Bay cruise, daily breakfasts, 200,000 AAdvantage® Miles
Valid to 5/18/20
***Welcome to Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi – Hanoi
Experience an award-winning 5***** colonial and neo-classical luxury hotel located in the heart of the old city. Hanoi is a magical and charming, and the character, history and romance of the Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi will add an extra special something to your holiday in Vietnam. Guestrooms display either the original colonial grandeur or a stylish neo-classical elegance. All accommodations are equipped with Sofitel’s MyBed, broadband Internet, LCD televisions as well as Hermes & Lanvin bathroom amenities. The perfect location from which to explore Vietnam’s capital!
Bonus package courtesy of Sens Asia Travel:
- Round trip private airport transfers to Hanoi with guide.
- “Hanoi Senses and the City” – dine and wine plus “A O Show” at the Hanoi Opera House. This wildly popular show depicts the charming beauty and cultural richness of Vietnamese life in the countryside, in contrast with the nation’s racing urbanization and is a unique mix of bamboo cirque, acrobatic acts, contemporary dance, and theatrical visual art.
- Round trip transfer to Halong Bay.
- Sens Asia Travel and Bhaya Cruises invites you to enjoy a 01 Au Co Suite (highest cabin category) during a unique 2-night Halong Bay & Gulf of Tonkin Cruise with The Au Co. The distinctive cruise itinerary features an authentic Vietnamese cultural experience that showcases the focus on sustainable tourism with highly recognized projects such as, “Save the Langur’”(in partnership with IUCN), “Community Farm” in the village of Viet Hai on Cát Bà Island and “Clean up the Bay” events.
***Welcome to Hotel Caravelle – Saigon
Plus: Signature Premium Guestroom, Executive Lounge privileges
Since 1959, Caravelle Saigon has been Ho Chi Minh City’s landmark 5***** address in the heart of the business, shopping and entertainment district. This eco-friendly hotel features stylish French and Vietnamese architecture, an outdoor pool lively rooftop bar with nightly entertainment. Your guestroom has a full-length window overlooking the city plus a flat-screen TV, pillow menu and 24-hour room service. Caravelle Saigon is the perfect respite from the hustle and bustle of Vietnam’s most energetic city.
Bonus: “Degustation Dinner Menu for Two” at Le Corto, one of the finest French restaurants in Saigon and just a 5-minute walk from Hotel Caravelle. Enjoy contemporary French cuisine flavored with local spices.
Bonus: A special package showcasing the South Vietnam area courtesy of Terraverde Travel:
- Round trip airport transfers.
- Private English-speaking guide.
- Vespa Street Food Dinner.
- Lunch in the Mekong Delta.
- Day trip to the legendary Cu Chi where an immense network of connecting tunnels will give you insight into the Vietnam war.
***Welcome to The Anam – Cam Ranh
Plus: Sea View Villa with daily breakfast, daily shuttle service to Nha Trang City
The Anam’s concept is to deliver an experience from the “Indochine” era, reflected in its architecture, design and service standards, while offering modern and luxurious facilities. Being the first true 5***** colonial-inspired beach resort in Vietnam, The Anam harkens back to a bygone era and guests feel as though they have traveled back in time. The resort’s philosophy says it all: “Indochine Charm, Modern Luxury.” This stunning 30-acre resort was selected as the filming location for this year’s reality TV show The Bachelor.
Bonus: Nha Trang Vespa Tours offers a guided tour of the life, culture and history of this gorgeous area.
Plus, the Anam’s General Manager Herbert Laubichler-Pichler will escort you through the heart of the local art community where you will meet painters, sculptures and photographers. Following the tour, Mr. Laubichler-Pichler’s will be your host for an outstanding local dinner. Hear from someone who has lived in Vietnam for a long time and “see” this fascinating country from a different perspective.
Winning bidder will receive 200,000 AAdvantage® Miles!!!! You can use your AAdvantage® miles to fly to exciting destinations on American Airlines, American Eagle®, AmericanConnection®, or one of the AAdvantage® participant airlines. The itinerary you choose determines the number of miles you need to use. You can also upgrade using mileage or redeem miles with AAdvantage® participants for car rentals, hotels, shopping, financial services and more! Miles should be deposited into your AAdvantage Account ASAP. Miles expire 1/30/21. Subject to availability.
Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi
Sens Asia Travel
Au Co Cruises
The Caravelle Hotel Saigon